With its discrete design, the Aurora 30 is recommended for use in shops and restaurants and dry industrial environments. The unit can be wall mounted; the separate mounting strip offers easy maintenance & service. The Aurora 30 has a transparent front grid, with the housing made of durable ABS plastic cover and white powder coated steel. Once the insects enter the unit, they are effectively controlled by means of a centrally placed glue board.
• Easy to service, stylish and effective.
• The unit can be mounted onto the wall.
• The transparent front grid offers discretion and improved efficacy.
• Glue board discreetly placed behind the lamp.
• High powered effective UV-A lamp.
• Effective coverage of areas up to 50 m.
• Metal housing with durable ABS cover.
• Easy to service with direct access to lamp, board and starter.
• 30% improved performance over conventional units due to its unique attraction grid, which reflects the light onto the landing spot thereby stimulating the landing behavior of flying insects.
Dimensions (LxWxD) 470 x 325 x 100 mm